Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Best husband EVER

So let me just repeat: I have the best husband...EVER. There are obvious things (at least to me) that are great about Jason. He's wicked smart, very sweet, and might I add totally cute. But who knew he was so good at housework. That's right.... Jason does housework. And not just the pick-up-the-towels-in-the-bathroom sort of work. No, he cleaned the kitchen floor yesterday... for TWO HOURS. I swear I could eat off it, it's that beautiful.

Now, usually neither of us likes or does housework. Those of you who've been over recently can atest to that. However, I got the urge to clean over the weekend and spent most of Saturday on the living room, while Jason played with Lena. Both of these activities require much stamina and since we are old now, we were tired afterward. On Sunday, it was time to work on the kitchen. I cleaned all the usual stuff, but left the floor last because it was nasty, especially where Lena sits to eat. So to further avoid this cleaning nightmare, I went to Target while Lena slept. While I was gone (for 2 hours - damn Target's a time suck) Jason scrubbed the floor... by hand. It was like coming home to Christmas day I was that happy. So I thought I'd share. Okay, I'm done gushing now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home