Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

At least she'll eat tomato sauce

So remember when Lena would eat anything? Anything. Well, not so much anymore. Miss Stiffler has discovered that she has preferences. For example, she would prefer you didn't try to feed her those green beans anymore thank you very much. She would also prefer cookies to those cheerio things you keep trying to pass off as yummy. She knows the difference you know.

So today I tried to feed her the organic spaghetti-o knock offs that she has been eating and proclaiming "nummy" for the last week. After the second bite she gave me the "why-are-you-trying-to poison-me-mother?!" look and refused to open her mouth again. (sound familiar mom? I know you're behind this somehow.) I then pretended to eat the rest of her lunch exclaiming "num num num" with every fake bite. She looked at me, looked at the spoon, grinned, and opened her mouth. I put the food in, smirking and thinking, "ha, joke's on her. See, I'm smarter than a 17 month old." Still grinning, she immediately, spit the food onto her plate and started happily throwing it against the kitchen wall. Ha, joke's on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home