Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sick

So much for dodging the sick bullet. Late last night (actually early this morning) I started feeling achy and at about 8am I woke up with a sore throat. Jason stayed home and watched Lena so I could sleep in. I feel a little better for having slept, but still swimmy. I can see why Lena has been so CRANKY these past couple days; this headache sucks. She had a major screaming fit when Jason tried to read to her last night and I was worried she had an ear infection. I called my sister - who, with 3 kids, is the fount of all kid knowlege - and she agreed. But this morning Lena's fine. She lets me touch and put pressure on her ears, no ear redness, she still voraciously sucks on her pacifier and there's no fever. Jason's sure she's fine and just being her cranky and demanding little self. I'm paranoid about ear infections for some reason.

Well, at least we got this out of the way before Chistmas. (Jason was sick like this for a day before Lena got it) I will probably spend the rest of the day cleaning the kitchen and coughing. Lena will spend the day watching dvds and yelling at me because her apple juice is 1 degree colder than she likes it. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home