Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Crappy house, pretty blog.

So my house still looks like tiny, sticky elves ransacked it, but check out my blog! I spent most of this evening editing and posting pictures on my new flickr account and watching Jason play with html. I'm sure my time could have been better spent cleaning the floors or dusting or something else I never do unless someone (or many someones) are coming over. Nick and Kelly are driving down from Palo Alto to spend Christmas weekend with us, which means I actually need to clean under the couch since they sleep on the aerobed in close proximity to the floor and the aformentioned elves which, I believe, live under the couch.

One thing I realized today is that along with the house, I must also clean Lena's toys. They are covered in dried apple juice. Some of you may remember that I had a hard time just getting her to drink apple juice (or anything that didn't cost $30 a carton). I am now regretting that effort. My new goal is sippy cups - the future does not look clean for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home