Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Updates

I keep thinking..."I Have to remember to blog about this" and then I log on and forget what I wanted to say. This happens to me A LOT. So I'm blogging now so you know I haven't forgotten I even have a blog. I've been working for the last two weeks and LOVE IT. It's only part-time so I'm generally home by 12:30. This means, by the time I come home I'm more ready to deal with a fight over, say, who should hold the button one of them found under the couch. Work is it's own reward.

Lena is potty trained! Finally!

Pilar is speeding toward terrible two. Her vocabulary is growing every day. J and I have to watch what we say more often now since, 1. Lena understands and copies us and 2. Pilar copies Lena.

I'm sure there is much more to say, but now I have to figure out why the girls are screaming at the top of their lungs.

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Suds to Love said...

I was wondering how the new job was going... glad to here it is good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home