Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

6 Things About Me

Okay, so thanks to Trish at Suds to Love I've been tagged. Here are the rules:

1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game so I assume there are no hard feelings if you don't reciprocate. Also, I'm only tagging 3. so there.)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

6 Things About Me:

1.) I CANNOT Dance. Much like Elaine from Seinfeld, my dancing consists of twitches and jerks which are likely disconcerting to most observers.

2.) I will not eat any food that contains tomatoes or beans. Ironically, this includes most Mexican foods, or as Jason likes to call it, "the food of my people."

3.) I love Christmas ornaments. I did not realize this until I started dating my husband and his family included me in their tradition of giving each family member an ornament for Christmas. I'm very picky though. I only like glass ones, like the ones offered by Old World Christmas.
If given the means, I would collect ornaments like normal women collect shoes.

4.) I will watch almost any movie about vampires. This also explains my devotion to the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer, even though the last couple of seasons bit. (bad pun intended.)

5.) I have an unreasonable fear of cockroaches and crane flies. Cockroaches, because...EWWWW. They're just creepy. They scuttle along way too fast. And crane flies have no respect for personal space. I cannot abide a bug that will land on your face. I know neither of these creatures will actually hurt a person, but still. They give me the willies.

6.) I am lactose intolerant. Enough said.

And the 3 lucky people I am tagging are:

Clara at The5CFamily
Jen and Matt at WeWillWantSausage
Anne-Marie at SoapQueen

Any other blog I both read and comment on has already been tagged (or has tagged me). So...There you go. Now you know.

6 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Suds to Love said...

Let's just hope this tagging business has run it's course of all the people we know, cause I'm all out of people!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger MamaCta! said...

Ok, you seriously make me laugh. You just have such a way with words.

Interesting about the vampire thing. And, lactose intolerant? Does that include cheese? I know you love it so much...

Ok so it will take me a while to do the tagged thing, because chaos reigns at my house. But I will do it, because it sounds like fun.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Anne-Marie said...

Lactose intolerant? Gosh, I'm sorry ... to think of all the cheese you're missing out on!

I'm really swamped with the WA DC trip next week with Indie Beauty Network AND on top of that, have jury duty but I will eventually entertain with fun and silly embarrassing facts about myself or my staff. =)

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger egassner said...

I suppose I shouldn't tell you that there is a Christmas store in Lincoln City then....It's called Christmas Cottage. Here's the link:
http://www.christmascottage.net/
Lol!
My Mother in Law is the same way with ornaments!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Suds to Love said...

I'm back again, but this time you were tagged for a bloggin' award. And, my favorite (and only that I collect) are the Old World Christmas ornaments.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Lysa said...

Thanks Trish!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home