Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'd Like to Thank The Academy.....

Looky. I gots me an award!
Trish over at Suds to Love gave this to me. It is a pass along sort of award....an "I am entertained by you" sort of thing (I'm guessing). So I am passing it along to:

Clara at The 5C Family
Elizabeth at Gassner Custom Soaps
Jen and Matt at We Will Want Sausage
Anne-Marie at Soap Queen

These are all 5 (including Trish) blogs I check daily, comment on occasionally, and am greatly entertained by. I'm glad you to know you all.

*update: apparently I had the wrong link to Clara's website. It should be fixed now. Oops...sorry about that.

3 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger MamaCta! said...

Thank you so much for the award! I've never gotten one before! By the way, I finished my homework assignment.:)

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger MamaCta! said...

I was going to ask you, how do you put the award on your blog? I'm still new at the bloggy thing.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I just cut and pasted it from Trish's blog. You should be able to do the same thing from mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home