Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Monday, September 22, 2008

New Toys

I added some new items to my Etsy site. I'm trying to pace the additions over the next week.

First the sweet:
Ice Cream Cones.Ice cream sundaes.

And the savory:
Mushrooms.
I'm also adding some fuzzy critters. I added this little guy tonight:
Hedgehog!
I'll be adding a ladybug, suffolk sheep and chicken later.

The critters have been fun to make. The girls especially like the lady bug. I plan on adding dolls in the next month or so. Just in time for Christmas.

4 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Suds to Love said...

how adorably cute!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger MamaCta! said...

I really love the mushrooms and the hedgehog!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger egassner said...

Love the little ladybug! I'll have to order some for sure!

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Dragana Savkov - Bajić said...

These little creatures look great!
So cute! I can't wait to see your dolls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home