Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Soap!

I just got a package from my friend Elizabeth. She is the very creative mom behind Gassner Custom Soaps. The soaps smell awesome and Lena INSISTED on taking a bath with the pirate ducky soap IMMEDIATELY. (Which is why it is not pictured.)
I'm very excited to use the body polish and whipped soap. (black cherry scent, yum!) Lena is also excited to try the bath paint. I'm thinking that might be an outside activity since their bath is actually an oversized bucket. I'm sure I'll have pictures soon.

4 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger MamaCta! said...

That soap is so cool, I checked out your friends Etsy store. I have my eye on those puzzle piece soaps. Happy soaping!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Lysa said...

Lena loves those. She keeps telling me that she has to smell her puzzle and she's hidden 3 of them under the table (she thinks she's sooo clever).

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger egassner said...

Oh I'm so glad the girls like them! We just spent the whole weekend camping....and the girls DESPERATELY needed baths! Lol. Ali love putting the puzzle pieces together at the bottom of the tub. :D

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Lysa said...

The soaps are awesome. I used the whipped soap and the sugar scrub. I LOVE the scrub. I felt so soft after my shower. I let Lena use the whipped soap. She begged and begged because it's pink and smells good. Now I have to hide it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home