Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

No Word Yet

I haven't heard back about the interview and my head is about to explode. I'm hoping it's not a bad sign.

In other news, we are finally getting close to having the girls on the same schedule. Both are napping right now and went down within one half hour of each other. Now if I could only get that to happen at night.

Lena had a playdate with a friend from school yesterday, which was very exciting. For the occasion, her parents actually cleaned the basement. I'm sure everyone is grateful for that. Pilar seemed to enjoy the playdate as well, but took a while to warm up. She is much more of a snuggler than Lena was, which I love. Once she gets comfortable, though, she is just as crazy. I brought their pink pop-up house back for the playdate and they have been good about not dragging it around (or trapping little sisters in it) so I'm letting it stay....for now.

I recently got back in touch with a friend from high school (Hi Clara!) which brought back many old memories. It's funny because overall, I DID NOT enjoy high school. But individual memories are mostly good. There's just an overall feeling of awkwardness that washes over me when I reminisce. Maybe it's because I was SO VERY AWKWARD. You know, 'cause I'm so cool now.

3 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger MamaCta! said...

Hi Lysa! It's Clara. I'm so glad to be back in touch with you. Yes, high school felt awkward to me, too. But memories of friends like you are happy ones!
P.S. You were not awkward, you were as cool then as you are now!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Lysa said...

yeah...that's not saying a lot. :)

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!
I always thought you were cool! hehe. You just never fit into any specific "clique," which in turn makes you even cooler! You made unforgettable impressions on people whether you realize it or not! ;o)

- Allen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home