Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So Many Parks, So Much Time

We are finally back to the Oregon weather I have come to love. Last week we had a couple of over 100 degrees days and I was flashing back to the sweltering summers I thought I had left behind. Lena and Pilar loved it since they were finally allowed to play in the backyard. I've been trying to upload a video I took of them playing in their ladybug pool, but no luck yet.

We are near the end of co-op for Lena and I'm trying to figure out some things to keep us all busy and sane without spending much or any money. There are MANY parks in Portland so I'm thinking of visiting them. We went to OMSI a few weeks ago and Lena LOVED it and has been asking to go back. We may have to spend some money on a pass. Washington County library offers passes to check out for the Children's Museum near the zoo (where we already have a pass. Thanks Dan and Gail!). Anyone who can think of more (free if possible) things to do around Portland, let me know.

2 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger egassner said...

I found this website (thank you all day cartoons) and it tells you about fun local stuff...

http://gocitykids.parentsconnect.com/region/portland-or-usa

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Lysa said...

Rock on! thanks! Yeah, I'm glad for the all day cartoon, but I'm getting tired of Dora and Diego. There's really only so much I can take.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home