Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Big Night Out

I think the interview went well. I didn't do anything too embarrassing I think. I now have to wait for a week to find anything out.

In other news, I did not get to participate in the craft fair for which I have been preparing. (how's that for not ending a sentence in a preposition) There was some miscommunication about whether I was donating my goods, or selling them. Suffice it to say, I am disappointed and Jason is pissed, but my always clever mother-in-law came up with a few local craft fairs I can sign up for, so I'm gonna. In fact, I've even added to the offerings. I was inspired by Lena's near constant tea party. She especially likes to bring us cake, so I made her a couple little cakes and it sort of grew from there. See for
yourself. Jason has pointed out that my "cakes" seem to be a bit divorced from reality, but who wouldn't want a cake with flowers on it? So that's what I've been up too mostly. I'm also working on Elizabeth's project and I think it might even work. (yay!) So hopefully I'll have all my stuff done soon and can start making more unrealistic yarn tea cakes. I plan on opening an Etsy store in the next month or so. I just need to take some better pictures and think of a good name for my store . Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger egassner said...

Lol...no worries...but maybe we should do the next size up...like a size 4. Her little cubby feet are growing. :D

I've been having a hard time getting into craft fairs becuase I dont make 'real' soap! Phhhh.. But I did however make a rebatch last night from BB's soap.... We'll see how well it turns out in a couple of days!

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Lysa said...

What's not real. It works as soap; I call it soap. If you're interested in the craft fair I'm thinking of it's called crafty wonderland. I don't know too much about it other than it meets once a month. Go to craftywonderland.com for more info.

I'll definitely do the size up. I have some size 4 shoes around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home