Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Would you Like some hot tea?

The closer to 4 Lena gets, the sweeter she becomes. This is good because Pilar has 4 teeth coming in and is a royal pain right now. However, she did FINALLY sleep through the night without nursing. She woke up a couple times whining, but Jason was able to take care of it. YAY!!! Now if Lena would just consistently poop in the potty, I'd be a happy girl.

This weekend was the first nice weather we've had this spring. We spent the weekend out and about with the rest of Portland. We visited three parks altogether and Lena attempted to play tag, catch, or badminton with random families. On Sunday, she scored some cake at at 2 year old's birthday party. She is a child after my sister's own heart. (Gina routinely scored pizza and happy meals at other people's picnics when we were kids.)

Otherwise, I've been busy preparing crocheted foods for the upcoming fundraiser, although I have not forgotten other projects. (I'm working on your stuff Elizabeth :)

Lena is now up from her nap and in a good mood, so we're going to have a tea party. I love that hot tea.



4 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger egassner said...

Lol...no worries!

Ali is the same way when we go out...it's like she thinks everyone wants her to play with them. She is always saying 'Hi' to some complete stranger. You'd think we lived in the middle of no where and didn't see people (oh wait, we do live there!)Lol

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Lysa said...

Hee hee. Lena has always been extra friendly. Luckily, most people react well. mostly we're happy she's so self confident. I hope Pilar is too. Sounds like Ali and Lena would get along well. Maybe we should get them together some time. Where are you again? I thought it was near Corvalis for some reason.....

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger egassner said...

Yup....between Corvallis & Newport

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Lysa said...

I love when what I thought is right is actually right. It happens so rarely. I think we drove through there on our way back from Yachats last summer. At least that's what I'm told. I have no sense of direction.... I just finished a STRESSFUL week preparing for a job interview which as of this morning is OVER. So, back to crocheting. I found a pattern I think I can use as a base. Guessing has not been fruitful. Next weekend is the fundraiser where I'm sellling the crochet food. After that it's all you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home