Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ode to Mommy Friends

Let me just state for the record: I have the coolest friends. I also have a cold, which, while not the point of this particular post, still comes into play. So, this cold has made me even more tired and cranky than before, if that is possible. I sent an email telling my mommy friends that I had to miss park day today because of this cold. I got two emails back offering help with Helena, one from Shari and one from Deb. I was so tired today I actually took advantage of one of the offers. Deb, who will heretofore be known as Saint Deborah the child wrangler, took Lena for about 3 hours today so I could sleep, and then go to the store to buy some much needed groceries. Deb has two beautiful, fun daughters whom Lena adores. So, both she (Lena) and I had a nice day. Lena got to chase a dog and take a bath (two of her favorite things) and I got to sleep. (my favorite thing) So Deb, if you read this, thank you thank you thank you! You rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home