Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

alien baby

We found out today that I am approximately 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Estimated due date: November 3rd. However, since I am opting for another C-section, sometime in late October is more likely. This will add to the MANY October birthdays already on the calendar. Gina 10/8, Kyle 10/18, Kimmy 10/20, Tristen 10/26 (and Emily, aren't you somewhere in there?). The way I figure it, we are in for a future of hyper-active, candy-laden October birthday parties. Pray for me.

Lena still has no idea what I mean when I say, "mommy's going to have a baby." She just looks at me like, "and this explains why you're not giving me that sharp pointy stick I've been asking you for because?" However, I have caught her cuddling and trying to spoon feed her pet bowling pin. (it's purple and plastic with a goofy face, she loves it.) So maybe there is hope for us after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home