Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Monday, April 24, 2006

Bucket Head #2

Hey. Sorry it's been so long since my last post. Many, many things have been happening here. I'll share in a bit, but first. OH MY GOD!! Remember that scene from Parenthood where the kid puts the bucket on his head and runs into a wall. Well Lena is doing that RIGHT NOW, as I write. She has a yellow bucket on her head and is walking into the wall while speaking some kind of crazy moon language and laughing. oh for the love of all that is holy, I have created bucket head baby. I know, you're all shocked - shocked!

On to other news. Remember how I thought I couldn't get pregnant without pills, shots and months (well years) of frustration? Well, I was wrong. Surprise!! Baby #2 is in the making. I don't have many details yet ( I have an appt. tomorow) Needless to say, we here at Casa de Stiffler were pretty freaked out for a while. However, now it's excitement all around. (Well, except Lena who has no idea what we're talking about.) Right now I'm just REALLY tired and a little cranky. This pregnancy is starting out more typical than the first. I'm more tired, I get heartburn, and I've already started to show. (and dammit, I began at least 10 pounds lighter this time and I'm already fat!)But still....excited! I'll let you all know more as I find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home