Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Frozen Burritos

Hi, my name is Lysa and I'm a frozen burrito-aholic. There seems to be no end to my frozen burrito consumption. I have been eating almost nothing but Posada frozen burritos for 3 days. You know, the kind you can get at Costco for like a buck fifty. (not really, but I like to tell myself that my burrito consumption is economical) I know there's a pregnant lady loophole in the weight watching universe, but I think this may be streching the boundaries. For one thing, do frozen burritos count as food? I know there's a whole list of ingredients, but I mostly scan it to make sure there are no beans hidden in there. I don't actually know what most of the ingredients are. They don't SOUND like food. I'm fairly sure modified food starch and guar gum are not anywhere on the food pyramid.

I have to go an try to eat something healthy now. must. not. open. freezer......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home