Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Nothing really to say

I have now seen Toy Story and Toy Story 2 about 25 times each. I'm starting to think, however, that I watch much more of these movies than Lena. I used to have mostly music playing for her (she likes Sleater-Kinney, I'm so proud), which she would dance to. But since about February, when unbeknownst to me I began my first trimester, I've been too tired to run around with her. Movies seemed to keep her attention, so began the lazy parenting portion of the Lysa and Lena show. Now though, she's gone back to running around and once in a while comes back to see what Woody and Buzz are up to. Mostly she plays with her plastic kitchenette in her bedroom.

There is really no reason I'm telling you this. It's just the most interesting thing I have to say at present, which should tell you something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home