Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Friday, March 17, 2006

what's with all the pink?

Okay, I understand that MOST people dress their girl children in soft, pastel colors, especially in spring. However, there have to be SOME people who prefer the odd black, or at the very least earth tone, article of children's clothing. Yes, yes, I know there are plenty of places on-line where one could purchase less cutsie and sometimes even downright snarky clothing( here or here for example), but have you seen the prices? Sheesh! And really, all I want is a plain black t-shirt to go under her VERY cute (but not too cutsie) hot pink and black kitty cat dress. We're going to a wedding in Laguna this weekend and it's likely to rain. I want her to be both warm and well-dresssed. I did finally find one today at the Osh Kosh B'gosh outlet at Ontario Mills. It's black velvet and a left over from Christmas. Not perfect, but do-able. But for the love of Pete, MUST everything else be pink and/or yellow?!

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Cuz, I for one am a lover of pink, but then I am a girly-girl. I thought Lena looked especially cute in her hot pink feet pajamas with her "Boo" doll tucked under her arm before you guys left after dinner the other week. Actually, she looked like "Boo" herself. Anyways, give the little precious a smooch!
Cheryl

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Lysa said...

I have to admit, she does look good in pink. She LOVES the boo doll by the way. She talks to it and kisses it.It's very cute. Thanks!

-Lysa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home