Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

paint

It's amazing what a coat of paint will do.

Our new house is old. About 72. There are beautiful 40's details like a cove ceiling and molding around doors and windows. Unfortunately, the previous resident painted everything, molding and all, bright pastels. Now, when we talked to the very sweet and helpful colorist at Benjamin Moore, she said that pastels were actually period appropriate. However, I do not think bright pepto bismol pink and metalic wallpaper was what she was thinking of. Seriously, the colors were headache inducing.

With the help of some amazing friends and family, we now have relaxing taupe walls in the bedroom, grey in the living/dining room, green and white in the girls room and beige in the kitchen. All with bright white molding for contrast. It looks awesome if I do say so myself.

I fall more and more in love with my house every day. I am so excited to move in and make it ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home