Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Facebook

Hi, my name is Lysa and I'm a facebook addict. It's one of those things you think you're only going to check to see if anyone's posted to your wall. Riiiiiight...Then you HAVE to kidnap someone because you just got "Hole through the Earth." And how can you resist finding out which 80s movie defines you (Princess Bride)? And dammit, your cousin beat your Word Challenge score and that cannot stand.....Finally, you absolutely must check out the new photos posted by your high school friend because you just KNOW there will be something familiar and embarrassing there. Oh, and don't get me started on "friends available to chat."
It's been a blast finding and chatting with people from high school and college and keeping up with current friends and family who are far away. I feel like I know what people in my life are up to without having to email or call and ask a ton of questions. It's totally addictive and I love it.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger MamaCta! said...

Oooh, you shouldn't have told me all that....I have been holding out on joining facebook, but have been wearing down. If I join I'm sure I'll be just as addicted, and then I'll really never get anything done (like I do so much now..ha ha!)

Glad you are having fun! Maybe someday I'll finally break down and do it...until then happy facebooking!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I'm totally addicted too. I spent all weekend on it. It was terrible. Oh, sure, I could stop any time though . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home