Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Yarn!!

So, I've been crocheting like a maniac. My mom has requested some photos, so here they are:


This is the bigger-than-expected Totoro I made for Lena. I found the pattern on-line. She LOVED it for about 2 days. Now it's just another member of the ever-present stuffed animal picnic.

Speaking of picnics...here are some more food additions:

The bacon is my own interpretation, the fried egg is a smaller version of a pattern I found on-line.



These cookies are my own creation. yummy.


Finally, my favorite. Except for the radish, these are all my own . My favorite is the eggplant. (Lena calls it her plum). I'm hoping to sell some of these at a fundraiser in April and I may open an Etsy store in the near future. We'll see how well they do. If nothing, Lena and Pilar have a lot of soft food to throw at each other.





4 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are awesome! How's the sushi plans coming?

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Lysa said...

Almost there. I had a problem with them puffing up, so I picked up some batting. Hopefully it will make the roll more sturdy. I'll post a picture once it's right. :)

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger egassner said...

These are really cute! I love the cookies...and the 'Plum'.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Joanna Schmidt said...

oh, those bacon strips are brilliant...holy cow, well done!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home