Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

YAY part deux

So Lena has finally done it. I never thought I'd be so excited by poop. Her grandma and I took her to Target today to buy panties. She picked out Tinkerbell (who she calls jingle bell). Once she got them on (after a nap, bless her) she had a confused look on her face. She told us, "something's wrong!" Jason explained that panties are thinner than diapers so she had to make sure to go in the potty. She looked at him with big, big eyes and said, "so if I poop it will go everywhere?" "Yes" said Jason. " I need diapers!!!" said Lena.

So.... one step forward and one back . She still wants to poop in the potty, but needs some insurance.

Pilar, meanwhile, has thoroughly enjoyed wearing Lena's new panties on her head. Always a comedian that one.

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger egassner said...

Lol...thats cute. I can remember when Ali was finished with diapers....Oh Lord what a day! But then I got to turn around and start all over again! lol

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Lysa said...

I will be SOOO happy when Lena is finally done. She's backtracking a bit. Still. More dry days than not. Pilar has started to sit on the training potty too, so I'm hoping she'll be easier (and earlier) than her sister. Still, half as many diapers. YAY!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home