Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Cuddle Bunny

Lena is sick. Not anything terrible, just a cold. She ran a fever between 101 and 102 on Saturday (which is why we missed the reindeer romp at the LA Zoo) but her temperature has been normal since. Thing is, because she's not feeling well, she's been really cuddly and she's NEVER cuddly. I feel sort of guilty for enjoying the affection since she obviously feels icky, but it's been so nice. Over the weekend all she wanted to do was sit on my lap and watch Shrek 2 for the millionth time. So, while my house still looks like crap and we have no Christmas tree, I had a fulfilling weekend. Hours of cuddling can do wonders for a person.

She's feeling better today as evidenced by her happy dance at the Mongo attacks part of Shrek. (yes, she's still watching movies - well movie) so no more love for me. Now I have to clean my house. Damn.

3 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! And yes, a cuddle goes along way. Thank god CJ has been a cuddler from the beginning, and now almost 11 years later, we still have our snuggle good-night. And may I remind you that although I am not the intellects that you and Jason are, I have been known to indulge in an adult conversation from time to time! So call or e-mail anytime! Give little miss chunky cheeks a smooch!
Your Cuz,
Cheryl

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger E. Garcia said...

Hiya, Lysa-cousin. I'm looking forward to reading your blog--I haven't seen you or your bee-you-tee-full family for so long. And, I just finished Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man; can I send some questions your way? Miss you,
Em

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Lysa said...

Hi Cheryl! Hi Em!
Cheryl - If I can catch her I'll smooch her for you. Right now, I'm just trying to smooch her for me.

Emily - I'm glad you read IM. I love that book, and I especially love talking about that book. Congratulations on Princeton btw!!

-L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home