Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

It's all about me... ME!

Testing .. testing ... Marty, could we bring up the high end a little bit?
is this on? it is? good....
Hi to everyone reading this (okay, Hi mom). So look, I've started a blog. I'm not really sure why just yet. Yes yes, there's the "keep everyone updated on the doings of Lena" aspect, but I think it might have more to do with the internal monologue set to to turbo in my head. I've been a stay-at-home mom for more than a year now, and while I would not trade this time for all the tea in China (and I hear there's a lot of tea there), I need an outlet for the constant conversation I seem to have with myself. Don't worry, it's not paranoid schizophrenia- no voices telling me to drive of a cliff- more like the ramblings to which I used to subject my co-workers and to which I will now subject you who choose to read this.

I can't say I'm bored since Helena is nothing if not entertaining company, but I do need adult conversation now and again. My friend Deb and I started a mommy group and it's looking promising. The mommies are all great, as are their kids. However, Lena is still in the all-roads-lead-to-my-mouth stage so I spend more time chasing her around than having interesting, indepth conversations with the others. I will be teaching an evening course (English 1A - composition) beginning in January, and though my students are certainly adults, the conversation is mostly one way. so... enter this blog. I'm hoping it will be fun. You should keep posted to see.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger A Faceless Shin Jin Rui said...

Aha! I comment upon you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home