Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I need a Pass

So this Monday I was sick. Sunday too, but for this purpose, you only need to know about Monday. Believe me, you're happier that way. My awesome in-laws watched the girls so I could rest and it worked! I feel much better now. However, I missed my Monday Etsy list. Then other things happened. I've been crocheting critters for some friends (almost done Elizabeth!) and last night Lena cut Pilar's hair. Yea. I know. Pilar is now sporting a bob and very short bangs. Lena was sent to bed early. Mostly to protect her from me. I'll post pictures once my camera has batteries. Yes, I know this is a right of passages of sorts (I tried to give myself Farrah Fawcett feathers in 2nd grade.....just in time for picture day.) but Lena did not cut her own hair, she just cut her sister's hair....Little evil freakin' genius. Why didn't I think of that.
Anyhoo, I will resume the Etsy list next Monday. Probably some stocking stuffers. I'll have to think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home