Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Something that Rhymes with Monday: Halloween

This week's theme is so obvious, I'm not even going to explain......

Here is a great idea I wish I had thought of. Find this spooky little cepha
lopod at Happywhosits.

This guy combines both of my favorite holidays: Halloween and Dia de los Muertos. Also, I find bats fascinating and adorable....and creeeeepy. Find this one at Atomic Beasts.


For those of you with smaller ones, here is a fun little toy that will help with the constant screaming from the backseat....or is that just me? Find this I spy bag at Ainsley and Oswald.

This is one of my favorite finds. It's so simple and creative. Find this and other marble towers at Mamaroots.
These are just too fun and beautiful to pass up. Even if your kids don't put on shadow puppet shows, these would make great decorations....find them at Orange Moon Toys.


Finally, these paper dolls are incredibly charming. Not really good toys, but a fun decoration... Find these lovelies at Alissa Studio.
Happy Halloween shopping!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home