Girl Loaf



For all your girl loaf needs!

Monday, May 07, 2007

No Pants, Please

Lena is now officially girly. For the last few weeks she has refused to wear pants, only dresses. Some mornings we have managed to wrestle her into pants and take her to school, but by the time I picked her up, she was either pantsless or in one of the school's extra dresses.

I don't mind this as much as Jason. I remember being in kindergarten and only wearing dresses (fancy ones if possible) but once I turned 6 I never wanted to wear a dress again. EVER. I don't even like to wear them now. I figure once she realizes that dresses make running around more difficult she'll be back in pants.

Now if I could only figure out how to get her to stop referring to herself as Princess.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home